- I get to see my parents. We’re hosting them for brunch and a Twins game. I cannot wait. Although the Twins are not so awesome right now, my parents are.
- After the game, most of my siblings are coming over for dinner. What started as wild hair that I thought might produce one couple for dinner, turned into a crowd of 13. Again, I cannot wait. I have a deep need for time with my family right now. I’m looking forward to some good food, drinks and bonding. My parents are equally as excited. I’m only bummed that sista Joan won’t be with us. We’ll do our best to have fun without her.
- I plan to go on a long bike ride with my hubby. Did you know he’s training for a Half Ironman? I’m so proud of him for just going for it. The one area I can support him is longer bike rides. I love them. Keeping up with him will be a challenge for me and the mileage might be a challenge for him. Win-win!
- I will write another post or two about my trip to Spain. If it hasn’t been evident from Anne and I’s posts about the trip – it was amazing and I can’t stop thinking about it.
- I get to do some work on Trinona. In case you’re new here, I sit on the planning board for the coolest triathlon in the state. It’s coming up on June 10th and I have a lot of work to do.
- I will relax. Doesn’t that sound nice?
What are you up to this weekend? I hope you take some time to relax and enjoy the people who matter most to you.